How To Edit PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do you edit a PDF file using Photoshop?
Well of course yes. There are so many free PDF editors available for online and offline use. You can pick any popular PDF editor like SwifDoo PDF Editor. It is a multi-module PDF editor using which you can quickly and easily edit, convert, merge, compress, annotate, protect and sign all kinds of PDF files. By executing some simple steps, you can edit text, add images, links and other content to a PDF document using SwifDoo PDF Editor. So, let us briefly discuss how you can do so. First of all your need to visit the official website of SwifDoo and then download the program on your PC. After that install and launch the SwifDoo program to start editing your PDF files. Once the tool is open, the next step will be to click on “Edit PDF” option available on the Homepage. In the next step, you need to select and upload the PDF file that you want to edit. Once the file is uploaded, it will be opened automatically in SwifDoo PDF editor. Now you need to use “Edit” option to edit the font and add new text to PDF, Image option to add new images to it and other options for respective purposes. After making all the editing, click on “Save” icon to save your modified PDF file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Edit PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Edit PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Edit PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Edit PDF: All You Need to Know
Then you can also save the modified data to .ZIP file, .TAR zip file or other folder, or you can email the modified version to specific email address. You can also click on ‛ Save as Web‛ option to save your edited version on Google Docs, Facebook, Twitter, etc. The last step before closing the program is to select the desired page and save it to the desired area.